Visiting Seattle

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

CoralNutz

I will be in Seattle for work and wondering if/where the good reef shops are. I will be staying downtown at the Sheraton so the ones closer to there would be great if you of any. (Thanks in advance :) )

Also I was going to going to stop at the Seattle Aquarium, do they have a reef setup there or just fish?

There is a reef exhibit at the Seattle Aquarium. A new aquarium is under construction; but as of the last update all of the old exhibits are still open.

As far as reef shops, there is nothing close to downtown. Will you have a car available while you are in Seattle?

Probably not going to get a car... I will be working at the convention center and staying accross the street. I guess I'll just be checking out the seattle aquarium. Thanks for the info :)

the aquarium has a huge fo tank. that is pretty cool. nothin real close to downtown. and nothing worth cabing.

nate

be nice to cabies!! although most of them wont know where to go... except me. only drawback is i cant pick up in seattle just airport and incorperated king county

well its actually 2 dollars a mile so depends on how far he wants to travel and wait time as well. but yes the fish store is not worth the trip!

if he was going to do the tour.tacoma,silverdale,poulsbo,bellevue,issaquah...... nah forget it too much..
stick with the seattle aquarium!

Back