want to trade zoas at the PSAS mtg tomorrow?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ldempke

Hi guys,
I am thinking of going to the meeting tomorrow....for my first time. I've decided to have a nano tank of zoanthids only, so I'd love to trade for some more colors. the photo attached is what I have for zoas to trade.
or if you don't want them, maybe you want a candy cane, or blue mushroom, or green ric or two.

let's set up a trade so I will make myself go...

Last edited:
Nice blue zoas. What are you looking for? I have a few different zoas to trade.
Ed asked if I wanted to goto the meeting but unfortunatly I got an offer on my home and I will be busy.

twilliard,
actually they are the same zoas:eek:range under 2x250 14K MH's and VHO's, and then darker under the VHO superactinics only. got any pics of the zoas you have? I'm looking for a variety of colors. my niece is going to school in E'berg so maybe she can be our go between. :D

spongebob,
I don't know...they're mostly blueish, a few greenish. :oops: here is pic: candy cane . I have a cluster of 8 heads, and another of 5.

Jetaero,
great...I guess that means I'd better commit to going now....what is the time schedule? I remember reading socializing and trading first, so what time would that be?
Lorrie

Are you seriose those are the same?? :eek:

I am trading frags of my RPE's and I have about 4 more that I dont know the names to but I can get a pic.
Also I have a huge colony of meen greens I will be fragging down.

Last edited:
Back