War in Kitsap

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

IAP Brian

Aquarium Nut
:shock: If anyone has not noticed, it looks like Mario and Eric are at war again........:doubt: ..... and not to take anything away from Jonus' sale, but ya'll might wanna hop the Ferry or drive on over. They both have smokin hot deals and inventory right now. Check their forums for details.

Darn ferry costs so much and takes soooo much time arggg :-(
:rolleyes: Summer fares are off now, car and driver are back down to $11.25, passenger is $6.50 round trip. The Edmonds/ Kingston is by far the fastest and when you plan it out right only adds about 45 min each way to the trip.... with how crappy traffic is on I-5, I-90, 405, and every other major route through Seattle, travel time is a wash. That only leaves the additional cost of the Ferry. I think the Ferry ride is relaxing and fun (even though I grew up on Bainbridge and have spent a lot of time on Ferries, it's still a nice ride.) .... besides, with the screaming deals they have going on right now, buying a box of corals pays for the Ferry ride... nudge...nudge..:)

yeah well competition can be a good thing. Mario had a nice sale and really great selection of fresh in LPS. Some really nice pieces. And Eric came to bat with a buy one get one free, which is damn hard to pass up. Hopefully the competition will result in two shops bringing their "A" game to the benefit of Kitsap SW enthusiasts and beyond. And as the population grows, so will their wallets! :D

When are these guys gonna wise up and open a store in Seattle? I'm tired of making it an "afternoon" just to go to the fish store!! I've travelled out there twice in the last couple months and I hate taking the ferry. But buy-one-get-one-free?! Oh man!!

Back