• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

we finally recieved our monti order.........

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

declivis

May The Fish Be With You
Okay we received our monti/acro order today….

We received 12 asst. acropora and 15 asst. montipora……

Some of the standouts are-
Acro. millepora-1 green/gold body w/purple-ish tips $119.99
Acro. loripes- asst. frags $19.99-$59.99
Monti. caliculata-2 similar to capricornis but more massive $99.99
Monti. confusa-1 green body $119.99
Monti. digitata-1green body/green polyp $119.99
Monti. undata-1 $119.99
Asst. mounding monti.-1 very cool pale lemon/chartreuse coloring $119.99
Asst. plating monti-green body with blue/purpley polyps frags are $39.99 we have a colony for $119.99
“poker star” monti-frags $39.99 colony $179.99
“purple haze” monti-frags $39.99
“rainbow” monti??-3 colonies $159.99

Also all SPS frags marked $29.99 are 4 for $100

P.S: I love montipora and I think overall this shipment is the nicest we’ve received to date

unfortunately they forgot to send our clams, sooooooo no clams for this week....

Tim should be workin' on getting pics up, hopefully soon.......:razz:

Im coming after work if the traffic is nice
ps I guess I left my wife's work check there, I really set myself up for a "you spend so much money there you just started giving them my paycheck".

josh

i was planning on coming today, but i ended up not being able to make it, did you guys get your clam order in too? or is it just the sps stuff

The supplier "forgot" to ship our clams and promised us a great price when they do finally ship. Sounds great right.......? Problem is they couldn't tell me when that would be???? I'll keep you posted. We really want to get them soon!!

Im coming after work if the traffic is nice
ps I guess I left my wife's work check there, I really set myself up for a "you spend so much money there you just started giving them my paycheck".

josh

LOL...Josh...You really might as well leave her check here:D Kiddin'...we have the check set aside for you. Glad we found it and managed to get word back to you.

yep got the check and picked up a frag of the poker chip and purple haze monti, they look super super good under my 10ks, like candy. mmmmmmm
The large rainbow? monti is impressive, I hope you frag it.

thank you barrier reef
peace
josh

what camera do u guys use, i think it'd be fun to go down there and take some pictures, you have a lot of nice colonies

Tim uses a Canon Rebel XT Digital SLR. We don't have a Macro Lens yet so our pics are good but not great. We don't mind people taking pictures of our livestock as long as they aren't used commercially. Feel free to come in and take pics anytime.

Back