Website Finally Updated...In Case Today You Saw Pigs Fly

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

64Ivy

Finally! Covering the last 18 months!! Hundreds of new pics. Thousands of new words. Hands down the best summer read since getting your kids' fall school schedule. Just go to www.moyesreef.com, then hit the 2004-2005 update icon and you're good to go.

Enjoy the ride. It'll help if you count the different license plates.

Whew! Still trying to get through all that reading ;). Awesome update - you have such a great website!

wow Very nice update... Very informative and looks like a lot of work... Leep up the Sweet website..

James

Hey great new website Mike!! Man it sounds like you have gone through some trials and tribs of the last while, but the tank sure looks great now!!

congrates on the reefs/org totm to, well deserved!

Mike

Amazing Reef and website ...very enjoyable read....maybe you could do a reef reallity show for TV?......since you have background in TV.

Nice update. Very informative. Enjoy the reading, except for some parts when it got verbose. Great pictures too. Learned something about the majanos and the bag LOL..............

MAKO said:
Amazing Reef and website ...very enjoyable read....maybe you could do a reef reallity show for TV?......since you have background in TV.

Don't know how much mileage I could get from contestants in bikinis drinking skimate every week.

Still though... ;)

64Ivy said:
Don't know how much mileage I could get from contestants in bikinis drinking skimate every week.

Still though... ;)

Reef Girls Gone Wild????

Love the updates Mike...sory to hear about the troubles your tank went through.

Nick

I like how you talk about all of the trials you have gone through. Every SPS tank will go through some at some point and a lot of time it is just trying to maintain between problems that arise. very informative. A+++. On Star Search you would get 4 stars.

Back