Welcome Aboard

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Welcome to the Palm Beach Marine Aquarium Society ... glad to see another club has jumped on board with us. Feel free to discuss all of your club business in your forum as well as join in on all of the other discussions around the site. There are a lot of resources here at your fingertips.

Thanks again for joining us.

Hello, Welcome to Reef Frontiers PBMAS! Hope to see some new threads from those people in Sunny Palm Beach.

I look forward to your threads
Ed

Thank you guys so much for the very warm welcome. Our club is very small by comparision and very young too as we have been "in action" for only 3 months. However, we do have some very knowledgeable and extremely nice people on board. We have had the meetings in 2 of our member's homes and have seen first hand how well some of these systems are set up and how great the corals look.

Thanks again and we hope to join in the discusion.

Alberto
PBMAS Prezidente

Well about time you showed up Alberto!!! I know things are a little laid back in Florida But???? rofl

Great to have you onboard and feel free to use the content of Reef Frontiers as it may help your club. Also if thier is something you would like RF to do to help (announcements, call for members in your area so on, and so forth), speak up

Mike

Thanks Mike. Unlike some of you that are independently wealthy, the rest of us poor saps have to actually work. Give me a week or so and I'll get back to explain to you what that is LOL.............

Can you tell be a bit about your organization. I'm in Jupiter, Fl. Had my 65 gal tank set up for ten years and struggled all the time. Just decided to re-do and upgrade systems. Give it one more try and if it fails it will become a terrarium.

Do any of your members do any diving ? What about collecting ?

Mike

Back