Weldon 16

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Gordy

Coral first fish #2
Does anyone have any Weldon 16 to spare near the Everett Area? I'm happy to pay for it. Tap Plastics is closed today and I'd like to get started repairing my sump today rather than tomorrow if possible.

Hi Gordy,

I have a tube you can you can use, I live 1 mile east of Silver Lake in 'Pioneer Trails' dev give me a call for directions/address if still needed

Todd @ 425-760-6013

I have a tube as well.

Todd I also live in Pioneer trails, where do you live? I am off 118th PL SE, did not know I had a fellow reefer so close.

sorry to be off topic but where do you all get acrylic from in the Area.... I will be living federal way but drive all day so anywhere in the seattle area is fine?

Tap plastics in Bellevue, check out thier website for store locations.

Think I got it fixed.

Thanks go to Todd for coming to the rescue. I'm glad I didn't have to wait until today as the weldon products recommend a 16 hour setup time to hit 80% strength. The joint seemed to be holding good so I just did a water change and turned the system back on. I'm watching for leaks but so far don't see anything obvious. Todd I used all the 16 you gave me and a little of the 3. I'll return the 3, let me know if you want frags or the 16 back and I can replace it. I've got lots of Acros and or some nice zoos you might like. Feel free to stop by anytime if you want to take a look. Nice to know we have other reefers so close by. Thanks to everyone for all the comments...

-Gordy

I have a tube as well.

Todd I also live in Pioneer trails, where do you live? I am off 118th PL SE, did not know I had a fellow reefer so close.

I live just around the corner from both you and Todd. I'm at 13004 25th Ave SE. Kind of the Murphy's Corner area. Let me know if you want to do any trades ever. Feel free to stop by and have a look.

Thanks,
Gordy

Sump blow out

Hey Gordy,

Glad I could help out and some frags would be awsome, looking forward to seeing your reef set-up. I'll give you a call in the next of couple days.

Todd

Back