what do you do for your bread and butter?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sapphire

Hey reef keeping isn't exactly the kind of hobby you can finance with a paper route right?
So I am curious what does everyone do to keep the dream alive?

Welcome to Reef Frontiers. I'm a PT web application developer for the Community College of Spokane District. My husband sells cars. We also sell coral frags to try and make up for some of the costs of running our aquariums. You?

Welcome to Reef Frontiers. I'm a PT web application developer for the Community College of Spokane District. My husband sells cars. We also sell coral frags to try and make up for some of the costs of running our aquariums. You?

Yay my first post wasn't an epic failure!

I am a simple nurses aide and a soon to be college student again (going big this time for Occupational Therapy) and my hubby is in the Military.

I was in the USAF i bought my first reef from a friend at work for 400 GBP and when i moved back i rehomed the livestock and most of the equipment and got most of it back, but i still had the tank and traded my LR for another tank... with my separation pay i bought my first reef in the states...
I get nearly all my stuff used, and trade a lot. I donate plasma and sell/trade coral to support my reef

I am a Project manager of a Foundation (houses and appts...) company.
And do side jobs (concrete and post-&-beam) for extra chash..

I am a stay at home Mommy and Hubby is a Process Engineer for Stockpot Soups which is a part of Campbell's Soup Company. Hubby and I met at work :)

most of the time I am a stay at home mommy, but i have a part time job cleaning out rental house/apartment.

Jeff is a project manager for a residential construction company and Christie is a second grade teacher here in Marysville.

Medical Discharged from law enforcement, own my own business now, computer engineer by trade so once in a while I pick up contracts from the local power company (Avista) and Microsoft.

Wife works at the heart institute at Sacred Heart something to do with cancer and Y90 (chemo)

Back