What is it?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Oh those are the infamous death paly's. They come without notice and destroy tanks. You need to immediately remove them from your tank. I will by tomorrow to pick them up and properly dispose of these bringers of chaos. (Actually those are pretty cool and would love to get some off of you when they completely take over your tank).

tat2z isn't hazmat certified to do this work and will most likley contribute to the death and destruction your tank is about to endure. I on the other hand am certified and can help you with this problem. :razz::razz:

Oh those are the infamous death paly's. They come without notice and destroy tanks. You need to immediately remove them from your tank. I will by tomorrow to pick them up and properly dispose of these bringers of chaos. (Actually those are pretty cool and would love to get some off of you when they completely take over your tank).

lol, very funny

Well damn it Zoanthus SP is not as cool of a name as the "DEATH PALY." I say Jeff since you have obviously engineered these gorgeous zoanthid's you get to name them. I suggest the Allenfamily zoanthus sp.

tat2z isn't hazmat certified to do this work and will most likley contribute to the death and destruction your tank is about to endure. I on the other hand am certified and can help you with this problem. :razz::razz:

yes but are you 80hour hazwopper certified? I just so happen to have a certification..............................................................that expired almost 2 years ago crap!

very cool looking zoa.

Tom

Back