What kind of food pellet or drop in can I get?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

olsenshouse

I am leaving out of town for 3 days. Is there a food or pellet that I can drop in for the weekend? I have 2 clowns, 2 damsels, 6 line wrasse and many crabs, shrimps and snails along with an anemone.

Thanks or the input

IF, and I stress the word IF, your fish are healthy and have plenty of fat reserves in the dorsal area (just above the head area), most fish can go 2-3 days without food and be just fine...but this does not mean I am suggesting you don't feed your fish while on vacation..instead I would see if someone you trust could feed them while you are gone...

walmart sells autofeeders for 12 bucks. i use them when i need to. also use the ocean nutrition soft pellets formula 1 and 2.

When are you leaving? We have an auto feeder you can have. It was given to us for our vacation. We will be back on Sunday night (tomorrow) and you are more than welcome to it if you want it.

I am leaving out of town for 3 days. Is there a food or pellet that I can drop in for the weekend? I have 2 clowns, 2 damsels, 6 line wrasse and many crabs, shrimps and snails along with an anemone.

Thanks or the input

i used a marie grazing block from instant ocean same amount of fish and lots of coral when I left for 3 days everything was great they actaully were bigger and did not effect nitrates

When are you leaving? We have an auto feeder you can have. It was given to us for our vacation. We will be back on Sunday night (tomorrow) and you are more than welcome to it if you want it.

I'm leaving the 20th and will be back 22nd. Send me a PM when yo u are back in town.

Thanks eww,

Bryan

Back