What not to do when the police stop you.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

4251cpd

Long suffering cubs fan.
From Glenview Illinois this morning caught by a traffic chopper, was after a three mile vehicle pursuit. ENJOY:

javascript:playVideo('843093', 'Glenview%20police%20chase', 'v', 'News', '34000', 'News', 'fvCatNo=&backgroundImageURL=', '');

I saw this earlier today. I was watching COPS the other day and they pulled over this huge guy. He gets out of the car and puts his hands on the hood of the cop car as they said. This guys arms are as big as the cops waist. You can see the fear in the cops eyes. The two cops tell him to put his arms behind his back so they can pat him down. He refuses and just keeps standing there with his hands on the hood. They try to physically do it and can not even get his palms off the hood. Third cop comes up and tazes him. He whines like crazy and says I been hit in the face, broke my nose etc but that is nothing. "that #$#$% hurts" Hope I never get tazed. I think Krish uses one on himself occasionally. Maybe he has some input. :badgrin:

I think Krish uses one on himself occasionally. Maybe he has some input.

If only I got a dollar for everytime my named was mentioned on RF!:p I saw that same episode Brenden...It was a re-run, by they never get old.(LOL) I've never been hit with a tazer. Only seen 2 in my life. They are illegal in the Bahamas.

I think you can buy them at the corner gas station here. :badgrin:

Taser's are a great tool when properly employed.
Not a whole lot of fun to get hit with. 50K volts does a number on you. I thought my spine was gonna break. I'm glad I went to the bathroom prior to getting Tased.

Anyone who's had a prior experiance with a Taser gets REAL polite when you point one at them. Of course, telling them exactly what you want them to do in a loud commanding voice, (think Marine Corps Infantry Corporal, and you'll get the idea), helps out also.

:D

Nick

Back