Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Herefishyfishy

Smart Bass
Poll for Jesshimom:

We are debating changing the standard meeting times and want membership input.

We used to meet at 7pm; that is too late for alot; so we changed to 6pm.

We have had a request to have earlier meetings such as 2pm; with a noon social.

The reason for this is we have members coming from Eastern WA; and Tracy from Idaho even. They are driving back home very late at night.

We are just curious to hear what everyone thinks about afternoon meetings.

Please Only PSAS current members or planning to join soon

Last edited:
Oops I voted sunday noon and was thinking Saturday. Either way it doesnt really matter as long as I can get home to kiss my son goodnight. He gets traumatized if Im out late. :rolleyes:

He must be young yet then. When you stop by, I'll be sure to introduce you to my two nightmares, they are an excellent form of birth control. :):)

Any time is fine with me, but I do agree that earlier in the day woud be better for most members. Probably better for the speakers too in terms of getting back on a flight and home themselves.

Sunday at 2 pm...so how do your speakers deal with flights and getting back to their day jobs on Monday?

I think starting the meetings between 2-4:00 Sat would be great. Then I would not have to get up to early, and would not get home to late when I do the single day trips

I like the 2pm-4pm starting time slot. That way I can visit LFS or have lunch with other members or guest speaker somewhere before lecture or club meeting. I think that time slot allows people more choices.

Sunday at 2 pm...so how do your speakers deal with flights and getting back to their day jobs on Monday?

We have only brought in a few as of this time and only once have we had trouble with their travels schedule on a Sunday evening or a Monday morning.

Forgot to mention earlier that we tried to do meetings on Saturdays. We didn't get as good a turn out as we did on the Sundays.

And the reason we got was because alot of members worked on Saturdays.

Around here, I think Church on Sunday may be a problem. I would like to attend one of the PNWMAS meetings sometime.

Looks like I'll be starting my own club for people who cannot attend Saturday meetings.:rolleyes: Saturday meetings are for doctors and dentist and business owners and white collar workers. Not blue collar trash like me that have to work Saturdays.

Back