WHAT, Wrong fish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pitkat

Ordered a Bi-colour Angle and got this :shock: sometimes you just get lucky i think :D

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    49.4 KB
Wow, what a score!!

Sometimes in life things are just meant to be. Good luck with your new addition. Maybe do some research to find if he has any special dietary requirements. He is obviously not your run of the mill, common Angel. Please post your findings as I am very interested!!

That is a Flag Fin Angel, very sensitive to environment & diet. Had one that made it 9 months and died suddenly for no reason, perhaps sponge diet was lacking.

yup, g/f angel

what size tank you have? I will bet it nibbles at almost all of your corals

That's awesome! I bet someone in the shipping packing department is getting in some trouble he he. Liveaquaria wants $399 for one right now! I hope your tank is established enough to keep him healthy.

Wow...what a mistake on their part. Good for you though. That's a beautiful fish. Do what ever you can to keep it healthy. You're sure to not get a prize fish that cheap again! And a rare one at that. REALLY hope it does well for you and lives a long time.

I Googled Gold Flake Angel and Flag Fin Angel and it definately looks like a Gold Flake to me. But that's just me (and Google). Beautiful little guy.

Back