Whats your favorite fish stor

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Naso2

triggerfish
This Thursday I will be spending a day going to fish stores. So like the title says what is your favorite and where is it located. Thanks in advance

ocean by design is awsome.. great people that will to spend time with you.. and help you with questions.

My favorite store is the one that has what I need That Day That Hour. That Close. That Price. In that order.

Mytshall I also have family and business there its a Win-Win deal for me haha. and how was your trip you did not respond to my PM???

Red C A: you order online but as Mytshall pointed in down there 2-3 a month so i go by and pick up my orders from their farming/shipping location by appointment. Go on Ebay and lookup Golden Basket

I have 3 close to me, Oceans by Design, Barrier Reef, and Sierra Pets. I like them all for different reasons.
+1 on peppies post.

There are a few stores in the area. Oceans by Design, Barrier Reef, Blue Siera, Red C Aquarium, all easy to get to in one day. There is also The Shark Reef in Silverdale, if you find yourself on the kitsap peninsula anytime.
I dont think SeaKing Aquarium is open on the weekdays, but you could check with him. He is a sponsor here also.
These are all great stores.
There are a few others in the area, but I am not familiar with them. I've heard Dennys Pet world has a nice saltwater section.

Chris at Sea King Aquariums will come over by appointment and he is usually open Thursday nights, but not always. I would give him a call, he has nice corals at decent prices. His shop is a little hard to find though. Blue Sierra it Issaquah has closed and moved all of their products to the Sierra Pets Store in Renton. There is also Saltwater City in Bellevue and Red C Aquarium in north Seattle/Shoreline.

When I travel up from Olympia I like to hit OBD, Barrier, Saltwater City.
I use to also go out to Blue Serria, but since they have closed and moved their operation to Renton.
I don't very often get up any farther north than that.
I really want to get up and checkout Red C.

I will be going to OBD, Red C, saltwater city, barrier reef and aquarium paradise still looking for more possibilitys

Lol o shoot...
I can tell u the three i visit. Aquarium paradise, OBD, and barrier. Seakings is great for coral but appt only. He needs a store front!

Back