Where do you get Mrs Wages Lime?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

paintbalaguy

also a reefer
Anyone know of a place, I went to the walmart in lynnwood and they didnt have it?

Id like to know soon so I dont have to spend another $20-35 on SeaChem or Kent.

I need to get it tomarrow because I am leaving for a week on monday.

Thanks for the help,

Eric

There have been several threads on this lately, and the short answer is that none of the local stores seem to carry it anymore. Your best bet is to go in with a few other people and order a case online (to spread out the shipping costs).

Anyone know of a place, I went to the walmart in lynnwood and they didnt have it?

Id like to know soon so I dont have to spend another $20-35 on SeaChem or Kent.

I need to get it tomarrow because I am leaving for a week on monday.

Thanks for the help,

Eric

I have tons, I'm sure I could hook you up with a cannister or two. I will be available after 12pm today until about 4pm. Send me an email to [email protected] it goes directly to my blackberry.

How is the reactor working for you? I think that i am going to look into getting one, but i have time to think about it since i dont have any money :lol:

-augustus

How is the reactor working for you? I think that i am going to look into getting one, but i have time to think about it since i dont have any money :lol:

Actually it worked pretty well, but in general I found I really dislike kalk. Also I think the reactor is just too small for my tank (240 gallons). I found I needed to reload it every 10 days or so, which is kind of a pain.

I dont use kalk to keep my Ca up although it does help, I use it to keep my pH up more than anything.

Anyways I ended up buying a SeaChem canister and then going online and ordering a 12 pack case of Mrs. Wages for $45.

Back