Where to buy a seio controller

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I didn't think they were out yet? :confused: Something is telling me Nick (Maxx) posted a link to them before, but I could be wrong. I guess you will have to wait for someone to chime in:)

I also didn't think taht they were coming out with them just yet. I didi hear that they are in the making but that was as far as it went.

I checked with premium aquatics earlier this week on the availability, and they replied back "hopefully in 1 to 2 weeks"...

There is some guy on TRT that has one already. You would have to search the site to find out who and where he got it from though.

Brian

you mean Bleezy? I don't think he has one. Someone asked him where he got it and he won't answer. He also said it out competes a tunze controller which is like comparing a benz to a kia so after that comment I don't believe anything that he says.

They are cheap, PA said 139.00 and it does 15 sec bursts and 30 min bursts which is all you need. 15 sec for daytime and 30 min for night time. Good stuff

I am on a pre order list with Premium Aquatics, They said they will have the frist 36 in a week to two weeks

Last edited:
That could be. I don't stop by TRT very often unless it is to talk to wiskey. I just saw the thread on their front page and asumed it was legit. Sorry man. Personally I would have gone with Premium Aquatics also.:)

Brian

got my controller today, Its working great. If you want one email me at [email protected] and I will send you the info on how to get one. My LFS said they will ship them but they only have 12 in stock

Back