where to buy the cheapest salt

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

rmesola

Hi

I'm new to the seattle/tacoma area and want to know where you guys buy your salt from?

I used to live 15 miles from thepetplace.com warehouse in PA and I've been spoiled.

Now I can't seem to find decent prices on supplies and equipment.

Thanks for your input.

You may want to consider joining Puget Sound Aquarium Society. A great group to get to know in the area and it will also net you 10% off on your livestock/supplies at several of the LFS who are sponsers here at RF! Welcome to the area!!!

go to petsmart.com and print out their online price and they match it in the store! IO salt runs $31 for a bucket...

Matt

I moved here from California about a year ago and wanted to shoot myself in the head when I saw what WA had to offer in the way of LFS. Lucky for me Barrier reef in renton opened up. they rock all reef butt that needs to be rocked you can find them in the sponsoers section. They have good quality specimens at a good price and an added bonus the people that run the store are not idiots they know what they are talking about.

That's a great tip about Petsmart!

But seeing the livestock at PS always makes me :( :cry: :(
Going to Barrier Reef, on the other hand, is always :D:cool: :D

i've been doing the petsmart thing for sometime now .... i think that it's sometimes the best way to go but if you're gonna buy corals and stuff then i'd suggest you go to Barrier Reef :) .

Back