Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Picture 2

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Picture 3

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

slim_jim989

Lion in the cave
I plan on getting one more rock to make a collum on the right side. So which one do u like more?

Thanks
Picture: 1
rock1.jpg

Picture: 2
rock2.jpg

Picture: 3
rock3.jpg

So everyone likes to have it alot more simpler. mmm maybe i wont spend more money on rock and just put that one down in the sump

I like what you tried to do with the first and second pics but the third one is more unique and should be easier to get good flow going through the rockwork especially if you put a pump in behind the center where no one can see it

well you only moved two rocks, :) I like the first and second one, the off center look is always really sexy..less symmetrical

Been watching your setup. I just purchased a 120 and 40 breeder myself. I have been out of the hobby for 15 years so Im reading to try to get back up to speed......seems like I forgot so much! Im a few weeks away from setting mine up as Im building the stand right now, but been following yor setup!

dj

I agree that 3 looks the best. I think it gives you the most options because the center rock seems to push out the rock line and provides a nice stage to display your favorite corals.

I personally like the first one. I think it gives some height to the look rather tahn being so low.

#1 or #3 with the addition of a little more rock to add to the height. You can always play with the flow too after you have the rocks placed in the tank.

I say aesthetics then work on flow for what you've done. But of course beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

Cheers,
Alex

Thanks for all the responses this is what I actually went with because it gives me an island and a high place to place my sps
clear.jpg

Back