White Stars

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MINIATUS

I was just looking over my dirty tank. Ive found hundreds of things all over the glass. Now if memoery serves me right there was something bad about them. I could be wrong though. Any ideas what they are.
:confused:
MINIATUS :confused:

Well the dark tan ones are said to eat coral, but the white and grey ones are ok. I have a ton of the white and grey ones never any problem with them. I occasionally see the tan ones and I remove them to be safe. Steve

hello all i have been looking for those starfish would u sell/give me some if i paid shipping the lfs wont sell them they said it helped htere tanks but meybe one of u would? Please i would love to have some to go in my reef tank!!

Yea ___ you said hundreds of them___ that's the problem, they multiply and multiply and multiply. I would get rid of them all wich will take constant patient picking :)

I plan on tearing this tank down in the next month and going BB this time, so hopefully most will stay in the sand bed and wont transfer to the new setup.
Like you said they havent caused any problem, so thats a good thing. I have people wanting my sand but wonder if I should tell about it.

MINIATUS :confused:

i hear white ones and brown ones are good tan ones my eat corals!! I would love to buy sdome form you all and please let me know i would pay for priority shipping via usps they will survive i had them before and a med i used killed them (didn't know it had copper in it) but they are like german army tank and they would do fine on usps priority or ups ground ur choice let me know i would really love to have some again!!
:eek2: :oops: :confused: :( :badgrin:

Im in Canada, so it is next to impossible to ship. Paperwork would be time consuming and shipping would beyond there worth. Sorry.

MINIATUS :doubt:

Back