Who has blue zoanthids?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mfinn

Surgeonfish
Lets see some pictures.
And I want to know, what lighting are you keeping yours in and where in the tank? Top, middle, or bottom?
Mine are under 250 watt mh 20k radium with 2x55 watt pc actinic and 1x55 watt pc 10k.
I keep mine near the bottom.

Mauisreef,
I started my zoanthid tank with pc's. They did very well with that light.
I decided to try the mh 20k and I'm glad I did. Although, I want to try a 14k bulb.
Got some pictures?

I also keep my blue zoos under 400 watt MH 20k middle top range area. Hope to get some pics soon, but maybe dang can get some of the frags he got from me.

Only the really cool folks have blue zoos. (I have none) the sadness is overwhelming. Seriously!! Where do you all get them. All I have seen are 99-150 bucks and small to boot. I mean will they take a kidney or something useless in exchange. Steve

Spent $250 + for about 200 polyps... pretty sad I know. My goal is to really get them to spread.

Plan is to move my livestock from my tanks here at home to a custom 150 gallon made by AAP set up really sweet in my restaurant. I will be going with MH and VHO's.
Cant wait.
As for pic's I will try and borrow my buddies digital cam to try and capture them in all their glory for yaz.

Maui

I have these light blue's, I will trade a big chunk for a small frag of some of them nice ones!

I have some as well. Started really deep blue but being under a single de 250w 20k mh over my 20gal they have seemed to turn a more bright teal/blue color. Still beautful nonetheless but would have like to see them stay a little deeper blue.

I have some Purple Zoos that look Blue when I take a picture of them with Camera. They were called Blue Zoos when I bought them. Go figure.... I have Orange Zoos, Pink Zoos, Maroon Zoos, and supposeably Blue Zoos.

I came across this site the other day for people interested in Zoos, hes is here is the mighty STL and is just starting up his business... tell him I sent you.

www.zomania.com

Chris

Finn,
I have pictures on my camera. I just need to download them on Pc. I will work on that. They look blue in my pictures from Camera. I had my flash on.
Let me see what I can do tomorrow. I am beat tonight.
Ed

Here they are Finn!!

Well i hope i was sucessfull in posting my blue and Purple Zoo's these came from reeftopia this summer I hope they will take off and i will be able to frag some off for other members ....Jeff :D

Back