Who makes the best custom glass aquariums

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Aquarium Obsessed makes nice custom glass tanks and I think they use starfire glass. Ron (screen name "detri") is their builder there. I'd look him up. They are actually in Canada and not sure if that will be a problem or not, but here's their website. HTH :)

http://www.aquariumobsessed.com/

I struggled with this myself - in fact I looked and searched for several weeks not even a few months ago. in the end, I ended up going acrylic w/ CFI. Jason over there knows his stuff an treats his customers well.

in passing with Tracy (littlefishies) on the forums here, I learned she was able to locate a custom glass builder in canada about 5 hrs north of her over in Eastern Washington. If you're stuck on using glass, it may be worthwhile to see who she found.

good luck!

Thanks again.

you're welcome. If you do decide to go acrylic, look "clear fabrications" up on our sponsors list. They're busy, but if you're looking for something custom, he can definately do some pretty crazy custom work and you may find this is the best avenue after weighing the pros/cons of your available options.

Back