Who uses an ATI powermodule?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

dtd87

Thinkin about using my tax return on an ati powermodule 36inch possibly 4 or 6 bulb. Just wondering if anyone has one and what they think about it. The light will go on the future 50b possibly even just sit atop this 36 bow.

Anyone at all? Reefgeek is saying on a 50b a 4bulb is all I need, i'd like some other peoples info also though

that looks like a pretty sweet setup, I want to do the same, but have been debating t5ho vs mh vs led. a little shopping around and i have found them all within a few hundred dollars of each other.

I was researching lots of LED information yesterday, it sure seems that LED's are more and more the way to go, they can produce lots of PAR if you use the right ones. I think ATI makes one that is high in the numbers. The only down side it initial cost, they have to come down on that to make it really worth while IMO.

I have a 6 bulb 4' model and am very happy.I am glad I chose 6 bulb rather than 8 bulb. Light intensity compared to my previous metal halide set up is amazing. I have a 125 G 2' deep tank(4X2X2)

We just bought one for our 150 gallon tank. I like it and you can see it setup in my build thread in my signature.

Wow your build looks great, pretty much sold me on the ati, tired of getting burned by my MH. LEDs are to much for me right now. So I just have to choose between a 4-6bulb powermodules or sun power..

Thanks, I would go with the sunpower. It's also a very nice fixture and after doing my research feel the extra cost for the pm is not worth it. Don't get me wrong I love the sleek look of the ATI and the PAR and color are awesome. There was not a sunpower available in that size.

I have the 8 bulb fixture with this combination:
I have 5 ATI Blue Plus, 2 ATI purple Plus and 1 ATI Aquablue special.

Im going to send a message to reefgeek and find out all the differences.

Back