Who wants to chat??

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yea, let's get this thing going...We use to gather Sunday night about 7:00 or so until for chat night! What works best for you guys. I figure if we have a set time, we will have more people in at one time. :)

we could do something like this..
we could get some of our forum Pro's (barry the clam guy, boomer the chemist and so on)
to do a night for discussion in chat..
saturday night topic related and
sunday night free talk...

I'd be interested in joining in on the chat. Still farely new to sw, so I think I would learn a lot more, particularly the saturday night gig with the experts! And since I have met quite a few of the members here, it would be nice to get to know everyone a little better. I am contemplating getting a membership and going to the meetings now that my tank has grown up a lot and I have coral to frag and able to participate more. SO, count me in on the chat, if you all dont mind!

I'd be interested in joining in on the chat. Still farely new to sw, so I think I would learn a lot more, particularly the saturday night gig with the experts! And since I have met quite a few of the members here, it would be nice to get to know everyone a little better. I am contemplating getting a membership and going to the meetings now that my tank has grown up a lot and I have coral to frag and able to participate more. SO, count me in on the chat, if you all dont mind!

Man, come in there anytime!! We can talk about whatever! We will have to try and get a nice group together later on this evening. :)

I don't see the chat becoming something where we have expert guests in there, on a regular basis, doing any teaching.

That's what the future Webinars are about.

Chat is just a place for us to have fun, shoot the bull and relax. We had a few minor glitches in the chat room, the last couple of days, where users who were in the chat weren't showing up in the window. That's been fixed.

I still have no idea what the other rooms, that are showing up, are about. (Hollywood, Tech Talk and Current Events.)

the are other chat rooms so if like you all were chating and I wanted to tell you something out side the room or you dont want to be in that room there are others

the are other chat rooms so if like you all were chating and I wanted to tell you something out side the room or you dont want to be in that room there are others

Yea, I think you just click on the persons name and a small window opens for you two to chat privately. Sid did it yesterday with me and it worked. :)

Back