Wrong turn

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BCT182

I just thought Id share with you all my other hobby besides reef keeping. Its not nearly as expensive but alot more messy. I have been looking for a sticker of a clown or a tang for the back window! :lol: :lol:

Toyota rules!!! That comes from someone who was raised on money from the UAW and Cheverolet. Toyota makes the best all around products available, costs more, lasts longer, works better= costs less. Nice Truck Brett.
Steve

Thanks Steve! When I got it was stock and I've built it all myself, lift and all.

I see you guys are talking about a "truck".....I tried looking at the pic but all I see is that Toyota in the foreground...is there a Ford F-150 supercab XLT in there somewhere????? LOL :lol: Looks like fun Brett :D

I dont know dont you guys in LA have to ride around in those boats with big fans on the back because there is no dry ground? Come up to KY we have bright red dirt, looks great on a truck. LOL

Hey I can't let you off the hook so easily, that wouldn't be fun would it, come to LA, we have mud, real mud, deep mud, mud that just won't let go:D

I was eyeballing that when I stopped by and wondered who's truck it was. ;)

I've got a 92. Currently out of commision. Check your timing chain, the 22RE is notorious for losing tension and then slapping a hole through the water pump housing. Don't ask me how I know this. :rolleyes:

What year is that?? mid-90's??

Brett

i bet brett can get his truck in places thos bigger trucks cant.stan has your been that dirty yet?

Hehe, I like brett's truck too. It looks like a lot of fun! I bet it gets better then 12mpg too. I don't think it could tow my boat @ 70mph tho :D

Its a 94 Brett, I had heard the timing chain was a problem. Right at 60,000 miles I replaced it and when we put it back together we put on a custom TRD head. The old one had to come off anyways. All the same we did do a water pump. Hey Tom I actually only get about 14-15 miles to the gallon. Not to good for an import. I don't have a boat, but I was able to pull a trailer with two banshee's over Snoqualmie pass on the way to Moses Lake and keep 75 all the way.

Hey Tom, you need to come down to Les Schwab and have us put a big lift on that Ford.

I would like to lift it up and put some 37's on it, but that will be tough to convince the dark side :D It is pretty high right now w/ stock height and 35's

Dave...dirt? are you kidding? haha....

Brett, you work at Les Schwab?? hmmmmmm.... do you guys do the 2" front end leveling lift for the 2004-2005 F150's? Mine is just a 2wd so I won't be lifting it, but I do wanna level out the forward rake a bit.

Tom, I love your truck, those older Fords were/are the best.

When I bought mine (used) it had pretty big tires on it. I ended up going back to stock and I think the fuel mileage about doubled. LOL.

I still like Toyota's, but it's pretty sad what became of the engines from the 80's to the 90's. I had an 84 that I put 300,000 miles on with no problems whatsoever. Get into the 90's and they start having problems with timing chains, head gaskets. the cars start having the oil gell up on them if you go 7000 miles without an oil change.

This thread makes me want to get my truck going again. hhhhmmmmm, do i want to spend money on my truck or tank???? LOL

snobanker said:
Dave...dirt? are you kidding? haha....

Brett, you work at Les Schwab?? hmmmmmm.... do you guys do the 2" front end leveling lift for the 2004-2005 F150's? Mine is just a 2wd so I won't be lifting it, but I do wanna level out the forward rake a bit.

Tom, I love your truck, those older Fords were/are the best.

Hey Stan, I had not seen your response. Im sure we could work something out for ya.
Brett

Back