• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Acrylic reef tank between 90 to 150 gal.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

jschulst

I may be moving out east this yr and have recently sold my large tank since it's a hassle to move from one apartment to another. I'm keeping my saltwater accessories and planning on setting up a smaller reef tank in the future.. So if there's one avail locally I am willing to buy it and it'll save myself time and money looking for one elsewhere.

I am just looking for a tank..I may use it to have it built in a wall or as a room divider, so if the overflow is located on the side instead of the back, that may work. It has to be acrylic to make it easier on the move.

My size preference is 120 reef acrylic (with built in overflow(s))...I prefer size that are at least 24" deep and max 24" tall...so a 4x2x2 works, or even better, a 4'x30"deepx2H. I have my own LED's and skimmer therefore I am not interested in halides or T5 lights. I've had many tanks in the past, I know how much people will pay and only will buy if the price is reasonable.

I may also be interested in acrylic frag tanks..if the prices are reasonable. So if you got something sitting in your garage, let me know...it can't hurt to find out what you got to offer.. give me the dimension and the thickness of the acrylic. Not interested in any livestock.

Hi Jeff, my name is George and I have a 120 gal. but it's 46" long by 17" deep by 36" tall made out of 3/4" acrylic overflows on the sides and you can see through it.
Let me know.

Hi Jeff, my name is George and I have a 120 gal. but it's 46" long by 17" deep by 36" tall made out of 3/4" acrylic overflows on the sides and you can see through it.
Let me know.

Too tall for a reef tank I have in mind...I like the thickness though. PM me pics and your asking price though in case I have second thoughts..

fish tank 120.1.jpgfish tank 120gal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back