WTB- green eagle eye zoos..

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

matts125

WTB- mean greens

I have attached a photo of the zoos I would love to buy or trade for some if anyone out there has these zoos, Have been looking for these and cant find them any where besides ebay and dont trust ebay to buy them from.

Thanks
Matt Krom

Attachments

• zoos4.jpg
    zoos4.jpg
    68.5 KB
Last edited:
I have some similar to that that I could part with, and I am just down the road.

Well I thought I had some of those in the pic, but i have some similar ones, that really color up real bright yellow and orange. They are pretty faded right now in my tank but my tank is still recovering from a big crash, and I lost a lot of zoo's, and a ton of sps.

In the second pic are the same zoo's on the right but the pic is pre tank crash.

Hey havn't heard back from you, here is a shot of the same zoo's under radiums.

zoas

Hey big t, I want them, just let me know what you want for them, and some time this week I can come pick them up...

Matt Krom

Between 10 and 20 depending on which piece you pick out. I just got some other cool ones you can look at too while your over. I will PM you.

Big T, I like the ones on the right in your picture. Very nice. Is that a Wally in your avatar? Ever heard of Big Wallys Guide Service in Coulee City? Thats my fathers store/guide service. Nice walleye in your pic.

Jay

Thanks Jay, I really like those ones too, the more I look at them the more I think they could be the same ones from matt's pic. The fish is a Lingcod from out under the narrows :D

Back