• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB sump

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mfinn

Surgeonfish
WTB sump

I am looking for a glass or acrylic box I can use as a sump.

Must be 36" long, 18" to 20" wide and 12" to 14" tall.

What do you have?

List Date: 12/26/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB sump
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
reef-frontiers

Mobile friendly version: WTB sump

There is someone selling discounted 40b's on craigslist currently... (it notes that have a lot) Its a bit out of your way though

There is someone selling discounted 40b's on craigslist currently... (it notes that have a lot) Its a bit out of your way though

I heard there was a guy on CL that bought up a bunch of the 40B's when Petco had there $1 per gallon sale and is now selling them at a profit.
How much is he asking?

I do know that Petco is having another $1 per gallon sale starting this Sunday.

from memory, the 40b is excluded from the sale... i could be wrong tho. i don't know any more than they are listed below retail. could be he's selling for profit.....

from memory, the 40b is excluded from the sale... i could be wrong tho. i don't know any more than they are listed below retail. could be he's selling for profit.....

I went to my local Petco today and was told they were included in the sale. Normally they are $119 plus tax.

Do you have a link to the CL ad?

My 40 Gal Breeder sump just cracked on me last night so I went to PETCO in Olympia and they are doing the 1$ a Gal sale tomorrow and it includes the 40 Breeder.

Back