Yellow Tangs for $1.99

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ronj

Blue Tang
i just saw on saltwaterfish.com, they have yellow tangs for $1.99..only 1 per order..i think they have a minimum order of $80 and you get free shipping

Good deal. It would get murdered in my tank so you can have mine.:cool:

I had really good luck with them. Ordered some rockanemones, green ricordia (they always have for 7.99), goronians, and a couple fish. They pd shipping, everything arrived alive!

i can't have any more tangs in mine....by the way, will blue hippo's fight each other in a 125g or a 180g../or something big?

I think if you added a 2 or 3 to the tank at one time you would be okay but if you added them seperately after one has established its territory than all hell wll break loose. If your trying to do a school i wouldn't. They may all get along while they are small but as they get bigger they will fight and you will only be left with 2 or 3.

The email I received said they only had 300 to start with and I received it yesterday so if you want one better hurry!!!

Don't add multiple tangs of the same species/body style to a tank unless it is around 600 gallons +, IMO.

Back