Yellow watchman goby eggs What do I DO ??????

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
did a hard core glass scraping today to get coraline off and after the lights came on Crystal saw something stuck to the side of the K-4
I had here turn it off and a big group of eggs landed in my hands
So I turned the pumpss off in the 29 gallon and put the egg in there so the fiesty shrimp and fish in the 125 dont eat them.
I'm about to put them in a 20 long for a bit to get them safe
Heres the pics
BTW I know it has to be yellow watchman eggs cause thats the only living thing in my reef I have two of....
Not even shrimp..
NOW WHAT DO I DO??????
eggs024.jpg

eggs013.jpg

eggs031.jpg

Is your K4 high or low in the tank? If high then that's odd how the gobies laid eggs there since they're bottom dwellers. Not unless the eggs got blown off of where they were stuck on and got stuck on the K4.

Wow! Always cool to see something new and amazing! Nice to meet you at the Frag workshop. I am sorry I couldn't stay as I had to run to another engagement. I enjoyed your passion for reefing and this kind of event is your reward.

Holy snap, that is awesome! Yeah, time to pick up greenwater and rotifer cultures. You can buy em on online and have em overnighted to your house. Greenwater is super easy, All you need is light and an airstone. Not too sure about whats needed for rotifers.

http://www.livebrineshrimp.com/ prolly has everything you'll need. Live rotifers, phyto, etc

Any updates Adam? Have you set up a tank for them yet? Anyone in the Tacoma area have a mature sponge filter that Adam can use??

well lets see. still alot more to hatch. there are at lest 20 of them little guys swimming around.
try cooked egg yoke just a little
got some good reaction from them.
anyone got small rotifer

well lets see. still alot more to hatch. there are at lest 20 of them little guys swimming around.
try cooked egg yoke just a little
got some good reaction from them.
anyone got small rotifer

Are the Ocean Nutrition rotis too big? Given they aren't alive....

not sure if they are to big.
Crystal just got a great reaction from the little babies just off dusting of formula two flakes..

Back