• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yumas, Zoas, Paly's, LPS's, SPS's, Macro Algae, colonies, mini colonies, and of cour

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

skinz78

clam guy!
Standard DOA applies, I'll need a pic of the DOA within 1 hr of arrival. Pic's of individual frags can be given upon request, although they may not be the best but I'll try hahaha... These are just a start of what I've got fragged up and ready to sell, I'll be posting more pic's as I get them taken and uploaded later today.

Check my Itrader feedback to see my past selling/buying/trading experiences! I'm also open to trades, hit me up with your offers!

Shipping:
Purchase up to $100 is $40 for USPS and $65 for Fed Ex
$101 to $175 is $20 for USPS and $50 for Fed Ex
$175 to $250 is free for USPS and $35 for Fed Ex.
Over $275 is free shipping.

I've been known to throw in freebies with every order, the more you spend the more I give LOL

#1. Purple Ricordea Yuma, $40
#2. Red Ricordea Yuma, $40

Ricordea rock, it has at least 5 polyps on it and the rock itself measures approximately 4"x5"x2". $50

Peacock Paly rock, it has at least 100 polyps on it and the rock itself measures approximately 5"x3"x2". $75

Halimeda chunk, measures about 3"x2", $10

Watermelon Favia, this thing glows under blue lights!

#1. 1.5", $35
#2. 2", $45
#3. 2", $45
Mother colony under blue lights:
1484050_777760448904919_960231265_o.jpg

DSCN5220_zps076a80dc.jpg

Acan Encianata, it measures approximately 3.5". I'm not able to pick up all the colors in it correctly with my camera, it has some real nice pink highlights on the tips and ridges. $45

3" rock with over 20 polyps of Devils Armour Paly's, $150

Cyclops Paly colony on the left measures about 5"x3"x2", it has about 75 polyps, $95
And the mini colony of Cyclops Paly's on the right on a 1.5" stick, and has about 15 polyps, $35

#1. 9 polyp mini colony of Gobstoppers, $65
#2. 10 polyp mini colony of mint green Palys, $20

#1. 8P 5 Color Rainbows, plus 1P Red People Eaters, $80
#2. 12P of Gobstoppers, $85

#1. 2.5" Acan Encianata, it is actually a Orange Crush Acan that I had too high in my tank and it was getting blasted with LED's. I've had it shaded for a while now and the orange spots are coming back. $45
#2. Acan Encianata, it measures approximately 1". I'm not able to pick up all the colors in it correctly with my camera, it has some real nice pink highlights on the tips and ridges. $15
#3. Acan Encianata, it measures approximately 1.5"x2". I'm not able to pick up all the colors in it correctly with my camera, it has some real nice pink highlights on the tips and ridges. $30
#4. Christmas Favia, it measures approximately 1". $15

DSCN5227_zps917a000b.jpg

#1. 1.5" Favia, $30
#2. 1" Watermelon Favia $20
#3. 1" Watermelon Favia $20
#4. 1.5" Alien Eye War Coral, $40
#5. Acan Encianata, it measures approximately 1.5". I'm not able to pick up all the colors in it correctly with my camera, it has some real nice pink highlights on the tips and ridges. $25

I have lots more to post, I just ran out of time, I'll get some z's n p's and SPS posted up tonight so Check back soon.

Are my numbers in the pic's showing up for you guys?

Bottom center, 1" ORA Hyacinth Birdsnest $15
Top row from left, 3P Lunar Eclipse similar morph $10, 3P Lunar Eclipse similar morph $10, 3P Little Princess Paly $15

Top left, 1P Lunar Eclipse similar morph $4. Center, 4P Cyclops, $15. Far right, 2P Lunar Eclipse similar morph $8.

Top row from left to right: 3P Cyclops, $10. 3P Peter Pans, $10. 2P Little Princess, $10.
Bottom row from left to right: 1P WOW, 1P Lunar Eclipse SM, $10. 1P Cyclops, $5. 3P Lunar Eclipse SM, $10

Starting with top dead center going clockwise, 1P Little Princess, $5. 1P Little Princess, $5. 1P Lunar Eclipse SM, $5. 2P Lunar Eclipse SM, $8. 4P Little Princess, $15.

sorry, changed what I want
Acan Encianata, it measures approximately 3.5". I'm not able to pick up all the colors in it correctly with my camera, it has some real nice pink highlights on the tips and ridges. $45

Top left, 1P Tangerines, $10. Top right, 2P Red People Eaters, $10. Bottom Right, 6P Peter Pans, $15. Bottom left, 12P Hobgobblin Nipples, $15.

Top left, 9P Pinwheels, $20. Top right, 2P Cyclops, $8. Bottom Left, 4P Green Bay Packers SM, $10. Bottom right, 3P Magicians, $15.

Top left, 12P Purple Monsters, $25. Top right, 10P Peter Pans, $25. Bottom center, 2P Raptors Rainbows, $15.

Top, 1P Lunar Eclipse, $4. Bottom Left, 1P Little Princess, $5. Bottom right, 2P unknown, $10.

Top left to right. 1P 5 Color Rainbow, $10. 2P Purple Monster, $8. 6P Hobgobblin Nipples, $15. Bottom row left to right. 1P Gobstoppers, $6. 3P Peacock Paly's, $10. 1 eye Watermelon Favia, $5.

Left to right, 1P Devils Armour, $10, 2P Gobstoppers, $15. 2P Devils Armour, not open due to being moved... $15.

Top row left to right, 6P Gobstoppers, $30. 1/2" green Acropora, $5. 3P Gobstoppers, $20. Bottom row left to right, 1/2" Acropora base, $5 could be Oregon Tort but I'm not sure... 2P Gobstoppers, $15. And they are hidden but there is 2P Devils Armour, $15.

Top left, 5P Gobstoppers, $25. Top right, 2P Devils Armour, $15. Bottom 2P Gobstoppers, $15.

Each piece is $15...

More to come!

Blue spot shroom on a rock, $10.

Top center, 3P Alpha and Omega, $10. Bottom left, Tyree Fire Echino, $15. Bottom right, ORA Spongenodes, $10.

Top left, light blue base green polyp encrusting Monti, $10. Top middle, 1P Lunar Eclipse SM, $4. Peter Pan mini colony $20.
Bottom row left to right, 3P Hobgobblin Nipples, $5. 5P Gobstoppers, $25. 6P Peter Pans, $10.

Top row left to right, 3P Passion Orange Guava's, $8. Green Monti Digitata, $5. Tyree Fire Echino, $20.
Bottom row left to right, Tyree Fire Echino, $10. Last two are Jedi Mind Trick Monti, $20 each.

Top 3 are all German Blue Polyps Montipora Digitata, $5 each.
Bottom from left to right, 4P Radioactive Dragon Eyes, $5. 2P Alpha and Omega, $5. Bali Tricolor Acro, $10.

LOL that's it, that's all, but I may have other stuff in the tank that I can frag. Shoot me a pm with special requests and I'll let you know what I have that I can frag.

Also I do pack pricing so shoot me a list and I'll make you a sweet deal!

BTW shipping to NW Washington is only $20 and is overnight through USPS. I've done it several times now with no issues to date.

Not too bad a shipping price at all considering the Fed Ex minimum price is $10.

2P Purple Monster, $8 2P Alpha and Omega, $5 1P Devils Armour, $10,

These few polyps would square us up for the T-5's and powerhead if you think this will ship well enough and want to trade.

Bump! Some stuff has sold but for the most part there is a lot still available, message me what you are interested in and I'll let you know if it's available still or not.

Back