Zoanthids online

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LarryB

A while back some one posted several websites that were good for buying zoanthinds online. I looked and looked but could not find that post. Anyone have any good experiences buying zoo's online, and what are the links?

Thanks

Just to piggyback, about 2 weeks ago i seen a website that sold a 10pack of zoo's (your choice) for $100, of course i cant find that site now, so i would like that one if anyone knows it!

I dont know what site i was at, i was lookin at the RATE MY REEF site at 4am and found that one, i google'd it. Now i cant find it, all i remember was it was 10 for $100 you pick, or 5 for $59 they pick, and they had some bright blues greens reds and i was tottally goin to do it, but now i cant find it

I found it, but its only 9 zoo's and they pick, free shippin with a bigger order thou. PM me Schreena

http://www.yourreef.com/
John at Your Reef is awesome. TONS of really bright zoas, and other corals. He picks in the zoa packs, but you will not get drab and boring at all !
Located in CA, and reasonable shipping. HTH

LarryB said:
A while back some one posted several websites that were good for buying zoanthinds online. I looked and looked but could not find that post. Anyone have any good experiences buying zoo's online, and what are the links?

Thanks

Try www.kahunacorals.com
They are a sponsor here

Mostly large colonies, not frags.:D

John at Your Reef just opened a retail store in Roseville ,Ca. Its nice to have a reefer as a LFS insteasd of a freshwater aquarium store selling saltwater.

Back