10 mins, a flashlight, a net and a bucket!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ROFLMAO Anne! I'll let my wife see this then. She's the "financial controller"(LOL) I guess it's a good thing though cause I'd be broke!!!!

hey dood is that ok if i make it 7 days after the party, because i don't think i can swim any fast :D i promise i won't get your house all wet and i might even bring you a tooth or 2 from a shark and my tooth brush of course ( i you want this bad boy really bad :lol:

hey dood is that ok if i make it 7 days after the party, because i don't think i can swim any fast i promise i won't get your house all wet and i might even bring you a tooth or 2 from a shark and my tooth brush of course ( i you want this bad boy really bad

Well, in that case you'll might as well move here and we can all buy our own Island and all move there. I mean the Bahamas has 700 of them so I'm sure they would sell us one;)

Krish, thats really cool! I am glad you have your PC back. I get to see all sorts of cool things again.

Krish, thats really cool! I am glad you have your PC back. I get to see all sorts of cool things again.

Thanks Detri! All I need now is a real camera so I can take some better shots. I may buy one when I go to Orlando next month...

All I hear is Blah Blah Blah.....:lol: :p :D

You da man Krish!! You can't get Locline but you have a huge LFS with great prices....

LOL!!! well dood may be in hmm i'll say 20 years from now, i'll go there and buy land, so me and my husband can have partys and celebrate :D

All I'm hearing is "whah whah whah"..... and it's coming from me. :D Thats cool that you can do that Krish. Hey Ken we could always scoop out some flounder and a few mud sharks from our backyard LFS......

Yea, and then set up a coldwater tank. Not a bad idea after seeing pics of that super CW tank earlier thias week.... ummm maybe a strawberry anenome too. I bet we could find some 3 eyed fish down at the tide flats..... LOL

All I'm hearing is "whah whah whah"..... and it's coming from me. Thats cool that you can do that Krish. Hey Ken we could always scoop out some flounder and a few mud sharks from our backyard LFS......

LOL...You got one on me there Stan! I think you guys would really enjoy it here. I just wished more Bahamians were in to the hobby. It's only a small hand full that are...Yoou guys really need to move here and keep my company..

Back