1000 Gallon

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thats the best... What another 500 years and you might make all your money back..

Yeah I changed my keywords to attract more traffic last night and I earned an additional penny.

If I add the keywords "Lindsey Lohan" I would be rich in a week but that would be cheating. :|:doubt::razz::lol::badgrin:

What if you called it lady gagas feeding frenzy? You could just say that was your sharks name and people will think its lady gaga sucking down a big mac. Then.....suprise, ?#$@*%!&! Your rich!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought I'd be updating this thread again but...... I thought this was funny and worth a note.

I'm finally starting to make money back on this tank. As my shark tank vids each broke 25k on YouTube I was asked by google to allow adds on the page, and in return I'd be paid a small cut. Most months I make 8-15 cents.

Each year during shark week my view count goes up, and so do the death threats. I made a little over $11 dollars during shark week. I also received three death threats. :)

Feed the ones that threaten you to the sharks...

Seems fair to me...

What in God's name are they threatening you for? Its not like you're keeping a Mako in a kiddy pool.....

Its definately a brave new world...

Nick

Feed the ones that threaten you to the sharks...

Seems fair to me...

What in God's name are they threatening you for? Its not like you're keeping a Mako in a kiddy pool.....

Its definately a brave new world...

Nick

I was wondering the same thing. What are the death threats about? Sheeesh!!

On the other hand, glad the tank is starting to "pay off." lol

I think it was the comment about feeding the shark stray or neighbors cats, I don't remember which it was. Some people are just to serious. :)

So wait....they wanted you to feed stray cats to wild sharks?

That makes no sense at all.....

Nick

No no no..... it was "wild cats to stray sharks" :)

Some people have simply too much time on their hands. Like me at this moment!

Back