1000th Post

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jiddy

:eek: Thank you all for lettin me bug the heck outta you and for sharin all your vast knowledge with me :lol: Its been fun, and heres to another 1000 post :cool:

-L Jiddy

I wonder if that was in record time :eek: .

Hope to see another 1000 from you my friend.... :D

Amazing...someone actually talks as much as I do :D!

Awesome Jiddy! Congrats! Any takers on how long before we see another 1000?

I wouldn't bet on that one... he posts while we are all sleeping. We don't stand a chance.

Sleepin is overRated, sides it not really postin' its more like vampire babble. Right Ken and Clayton, lol :evil: :evil:

I just gotta say that I check every day to see what else you have posted cause it usually brings a smile to my face or just plain makes me giggle right out loud. It's kinda scary cause I feel ripped if I don't find a new post. Keep on keepin on Jiddy joe!

(Que scary music) Yes, in the dark,still of the night, as the others sleep peacefully, we walk the halls of Reef Frontiers......waiting ...watching............posting........

Sorry if I dont give you your money's worth all the time WayUp, sometimes the other vampires dont answer my questions :mad:

Steve, ill shoot for the Dec-9th range, that is my Bday :D And i leave for Guam in Jan, dont know if they have the internet overthere :shock: :lol:

Thank You for you kind words everyone, i love you all too :p And my happy fish think your swell as well. Just think without you all i would have a UGF :oops:

:evil: Jiddy Joe:evil:

Any good LFS over there.....Internet, you better check on that one!!! You might need a 12 step program....I suggest you set up a web cam on your tank to keep an eye on it!! 4 months...ummmm....hopefully it will go by fast for you bud.

I talked to a Navy guy on RC that is over there, he says it is really nice, and you cant scuba everythin' in 4months. I dont need to webCam my tank, i will have the coral reef. But 4mo is a long time, but thats my job, i knew it when i signed up. Its all good!

Hey Jidz what do you do? I broke stupid and signed up for the submarine fleet, I only got to see stuff for like 2 days at a time.

Im not Navy, im AF, but i do COM/NAV on the B1, basically i fix radio and radar. And yea that is pretty stupid to sign up for a submarine spot, lol

1000 !!!!!!

Thanks Jiddy, Your the Best ever.

What an honor to have the MOTM set aside a place for me on his thread to do my 1000th post. You da man!!:D

Last edited:
Back