• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

15 gallon rimless tank with false wall and Tunze return pump

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mirepa

o.O
15 gallon rimless tank with false wall and Tunze return pump

Hello, I have a AquaPro 15g fish tank with a custom acrylic false wall. It's a rimless tank that's served me well but I have moved onto another tank so this one must go. I bought this tank from Barrier Reef Aquariums last year and have been running it ever since. The false wall I built from acrylic cut from Tap Plastics.

$100. Can meet in Renton/Kent area. Open to trades, feel free to contact me.

Details:
- 24" long x 12" deep x 12" high
- False wall starts 4" from back, making it total 20" long viewing area
- False wall made from acrylic
- Pump area is 4x4"
- Comes with return pump with asking price. Tunze Silence Pump/Powerhead 1073.008, paid $36 at MarineDepot.com

Anything broken? Nope, everything works great - no leaks.

Any blemishes? One, there is a small chip in the corner of the glass. You can see it in the pictures I've attached. It's a really thin shaving of glass near the edge maybe a few mm's thick. I've run the tank like this for a long time without any leaks.

List Date: 11/11/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 15 gallon rimless tank with false wall and Tunze return pump
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $100.00 + Shipping TDB

--------------------------------------
reef-frontiers

Mobile friendly version: 15 gallon rimless tank with false wall and Tunze return pump

Back