160L WA tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

gday gang
this is my first post. ive just set up a tank it is 90cm and 160L aprox.hope to here some feedback on the pics i will b sending thru.

Last edited:
awww kelly man tanks looking good dude i hope those corals i was holding for u do well and hope the finger leather i gave u grows as big as mine
welcome to RF

Welcome to RF!!! Glad you could join us!:) Nice looking tank! How long has it been up and running? Hope you enjoy it here.:)

well i know this tank very well as i help set it up and its my fault West Oz has a salty
theres 15 kilos of LR and thats just 2 peices
the tank has been running for about 2 weeks had a really quick cycle thanxs to sum awsome LR
the filteration is LR and a protien skimmer there 1 seios m620 for flow there would be a tunze nano stream but there were all sold out
a galaxea has almost completely regrown from less then a dime size peice and that was in the cycle
well i think thats the basics and my observation im sure west oz will have more to say whewn he get a chance to check this out

what are u lps are u going to get next theres like 2 peicies of the white hammer coral at ocean reefs? dude u need more lps and rock

cheers for ur comments. iz suprised by da feedback! yea my tanks coming along swimmingly. lovin the six lined wrass. exquisite. yea gona bulk up on lps. ive gota give my platygira like 6inches all round coz of its tenticles. awsome! as soon as i get new material for the tank i let u know. thinking of getting 2 ocilaris clowns one black one red.hopfuly they can pair.but yea more live rock.

yea i like to feed my tracaphilias misis shrimp at nite when the tenticles are fully posed.i see if i can get a pik of them at nite.

yeah your trachys have nice polyop extension all the time if u put sum air tubing on a syrengine then it should make a slow feed of shrimps

did u catch anything today and what happened to going to ocean reefs?

Back