180 Gallon Fish stocking list

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

plack

Sea Otter
I will be eventually be getting some fish after my tank has been settup and ready for it. I was thinking of 1 Purpleand one Yellow or powder blue or blue Tang 2 tangs tottal at most. Any suggestions on wrasses I was thinking of more than one of the same kind or one each of different kinds and I am not sold on anything yet but I know they are territorial yet I love them all ,twin spot and 6 line or ?
I may try a clam and may not ? I plan on starfish ( linka ) and a sand bed and lots of live rock so hiding won't be hard for them. I may also get a few different blennies will be keeping sps primarily any thoughts on this fish list ?

Plack,
You're asking for trouble with two different species of Zebrasoma tangs, (Yellow and Purple). I'd reccomend choosing one of them and possibly going with a different family of tangs....Blue/hippo would be fine.

If you're going to mix tangs, I'd suggest putting them in the tank at teh same time, and buying the smallest ones you can find.

Nick

Sixline wrasse are awesome little fish. Very active swimming in and out of your rockwork. Very docile for the most part. Only add one to our tank unless you know for sure you have a pair. Inland Aquatics in Terre Haute, IN sometimes have pairs of these fish. Ask for Mike.

Back