1guydudes tanks

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The tanks stand looks familiar.. but Iono if I saw it on another thread. Eitherway nice!

Nice setup's! I really like that little 20 long I would have never guessed it was that small from the video.

Wats a gfi? U mean u thought it was bigger bosco?The stand is originally from another member yes.... It's next on my list of things to do. I recently did some real aqua scaping with zip ties, a drill, and a hammer. It was dry rock so I could play around with it in the garage. My hood is ghetto rigged lol.

Pics!!!!!!

Sry theyre so blue...i used the old ladys phone.

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0128-1.jpg

LOL i didnt notice but yesterday i picked up some car wash at hellmart and its called blue coral lol dorky i know i know... :)

Looks way better then it did prior, those pipes in the tank were just .......hm......getto??? lol I like it, now get that canopy together and we will give you a big browny badge!!!!!

Mike

A browny badge? Not sure if I want one....if if saying brownies than ya I'm down.Lol its coming together thxs mojo :) My ghetto.rigged hood it next...I also was thinking I wanna add some purple or a tiny pink to my lights.

Thxs natalia... u gonna come to my place for the meeting? the psas one... its on the 24th at 1pm my place...ill pm u the address. Id love to see u their gober ;)

Very nice setups! I love the peninsula tank and you may have given me some ideas for the empty 20L in the closet.

Good! Glad to help lol....
ive actually got a 20L which is prob in one of the vids... also i was thinking of doing a 30breeder penninsula but the gf said no! :(

tank... gf? hmmm...

Back