1st my zoos,now my torch. PLEASE HELP

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

briang

Last month I posted here that I was losing my eagle eyes, Well, now my tank is blind. I posted that, in the zoos runners was a brown liquid and when I pinched the runner it squirted out. At first I thought my pods were eating them because at dark they were covered. But Anthony was correct in saying they were only eating the dead material. Well now my torch has brown fluid in the soft tissue of the tentacles on about 3 of the heads of the colonie. I got good pictures that I am posting in my next 3 replies because I don't yet know how to post a small pic. then when you click on it, it enlarges. But thats another post. PLEASE HELP before the fire goes out in my tank.

This is entire colonie, looks gret from a distance
newestpics-147.jpg

Close up of spot in quest. Forgot to mention that under water pressure from baseter the tentacles blow right off of this area
Newnewpics-11.jpg

i lost a torch to the same stuff about 10 months ago. not sure what it is. I had developing problem with Dino's at the time...not sure if that's what killed it but it happend about the same time. HTH

i lost a torch to the same stuff about 10 months ago. not sure what it is. I had developing problem with Dino's at the time...not sure if that's what killed it but it happend about the same time. HTH

What exactly are the symptoms of dinos?

People in other forum were nice enough to answer, and the said that it is excreting waste. Must have been because today it looks like new. In 4 years I've never seen it look so bad. Next time I'll have to give it a laxative:lol:

Back