20 for 200 RM

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reefermadness, I have ordered there stuff before, frags and corals. Great. If my tank was ready I would have some on the way.

This is true! Something the parties would have to come to some sort of agreement on.

I ordered the 15 for $150, went in with a local guy, there was a couple of really nice items, and a couple so-so items. I have heard really good things from others about them also.

I have ordered many times form both RM and Dr Mac. Even though you don't get to pick, in general they are very nice. Especially for $10a frag you can't beat it. And sometimes the most brown ugly frags turn out to be the nicest ones once they have acclimated. The nice thing about Dr Mac is that most of there frags are second and third generations. Where as RM are ALL colonies that had tissue recession or were broken when arrived.

thanks for the replies all. I just talked to them and with theyre fall special, it would be 20 plus 3 free frags so it'd be 8.5 bucks a frag...hmm so tempting I just might do it...

Back