2007 Mid Columbia Marine Aquarium Conference

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ragman

Hello All,

Its time for the 2007 Mid Columbia Marine Aquarium Conference presented by the Mid Columbia Saltwater Aquarium Club. This year it will be July 20-21 at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center in Richland, WA. We will begin with a social on Friday night at Rick and Barbies house, probably potluck, with Nacho and Carmine doing some BBQing. We also are hoping to get a fragging demo from Kevin Pockell from Aquatic Dreams. Saturday will start with breakfast at the Clarion hotel, a tank tour of local tanks, followed by our guest speakers, Sanjay Joshi and Mike Palletta at the Battelle Auditorium. Saturday night will be held at the Clarion Hotel and Conference center, for dinner, silent auction, raffles, and all around good time. Tickets will be priced as follow;

MCSAC Members
Individual $35
Family $45

Nonmembers
Individual $45
Family $55

This price will cover costs for entry into all events as well as dinner Saturday night. We are working on a website for the conference, as well as flyers. There are rooms available at the Clarion for this event, room rate is $79.95/night. Their phone number is 509-946-4121 for reservations. There are also rooms available at other locations if the 20 rooms we have reserved there are all taken, contact me for more info. I will post websight and paypal info when we have it up and ready. For more info, contact me at [email protected]. We look forward to seeing everyone there.

John Goldenberg
2007 MCSAC President

When I called the Clarion for my reservation, the desk clerk did not know about the special rate. I didn't really care, but it also may be a little early for them to have the notification. Just thought I'd give a heads up. If I am not mistaken, this is a pretty nice motel:D :D :D

I just locked the rooms of Friday, so they may not have it in the computer yet. I will call and get it cleared up.

Airline tickets are on sale...

Curt,
Southwest is running a special until the May 3rd third?
49-99 dollars one way, how does that sound? ;)

You can stay at Ed's house then!!:D :D :D

I know Charlie. I still owe you a bottle. I did not forget. :)

Curt,
I have a futon and I believe still a blow up mattress. My house is small but you are welcome. :) I did not get to spend too much time with you in Seattle. But I know you are a good midwest person. :)

Ed.......Whatever you do, don't tell Curt about the corraline scraping and skimmer cleaning until after he shows up.:rolleyes: :D :lol:
Scott:)

We are working on getting Aquatic Dreams some tickets for sale. Hopefully within a week we can get them to him.

Back