2007 Mid Columbia Marine Aquarium Conference

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Getting stuff all the time. Kevin is bringing door prizes as well, test kits, frags, thermos, glue, all kinds of good stuff. We have some autographed Anthony Calfo posters, possibly some books, all kinds of stuff. Friday night will begin at around 6 at Rick and Barbie's place with dinner and a workshop with Kevin fragging all kinds of stuff. Cool!:D

I think this will be a great conference. This year we've we'll be having the day-time activities inside, so the heat will not be as much of an issue. We'll still be having the evening social outside, but after it has cooled off outside. Should be the best of both worlds!

i might beable to make it per work@ Lamona and Trenidad,,by the way how far south i have to go,,to the meeting from Lamona or Trenidad

Last edited:
Hi Dang,

That would be great if you could make it to the Tri-Cities. We are about 210 miles South East of Seattle. I believe Ed mentioned that Colleen was working on organizing a caravan of Seattle club members to make the trip.

Hope to see you on the other side of the mountains :)

Rick Berg

I hope to see you Dang.

:)Dang,
Email me or call me if you need any help. I live in Kennewick. Richland Washington is Place where most of the activities will take place except for Tank tour.
You have my number.
My home email is [email protected]

Your Friend,
Ed:)

Dang,

I heard you were going to be able to make the trip. That will be great to have you over for some of our great hospitality and excellent conference.

Thanks
Rick Berg

More goodies to be raffled!

Elos wants stuff to be as fresh as possible for Conference. They are overnighting stuff as we speak.
thanks Jesse for your help in making this a awesome conference!

Brian at IAP contacted me, He donated a 20 gallon sump. I will have a gift certificate for this. Brian has been busting butt, He is doing great! He is getting ready to have his own place. He has not had time to fix website.
He is too busy! He wishes us the best of success in MCMAC 2007.
Thank you Brian :)

Back