2008-09 membership cards are available now

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ghazni

ghazni
Folks,
PSAS 2008-09 membership cards are available now. If you know about it, you know you've to get one. If you do not, PSAS annual membership allows you to attend our events and is the greatest thing to support your reef club.

And to top it off, it gets you discounts at various locat stores so that you make up the membership dues before you even know it.

The following stores provide discount for the PSAS members:

A Red Sea Aqaurium - 10%
Aquatic Dreams - 10 %
Barrier Reef - 10%
Blue Sierra - 10%
Denny's pet world - 10%
Indoor Reef - 10%
Reef Mystique - 10%
Saltwater City - 10%
The Shark Reef - 10%
The Wild Side - 15%

The membership cards will also be available on the above mentioned stores shortly so you can have instant discount.

More can be read at http://thepsas.org/index.php/membership-mainmenu-26

Ghazni

I will drop by these stores this week
Indoor Reef - 10%
The Shark Reef - 10%
The Wild Side - 15%

2008-2009 Membership cards are now available at Barrier Reef.

rjarnold- The Wild Side is located in the Puyallup area.

Ill be dropping off pre-stamped, self addressed envelope/applications, at A Red Sea Aquarium (ARSA) Wed afternoon. September 24th. You can fill them out and drop them in the mail with a check at your convenience. We will then promptly mail you a card in return

Last edited:
I dropped in at Shark Reef and Indoor today.

I spent some time talking with our sponsors and got some good insight into the their wants, needs and even some concerns about the club.

During our conversation i explained some of the things that we are working on and asked for their inputs. I have some great notes.

Hello EZ,

Yes it was nice meeting you also. If there is anything i can do for you, please email directly
Bob

Ok... I just picked up my membership card from BR today. Now I can't wait to start using it, and start attending some meetings!

You will definitely love the meetings we just joined also and loved the first meeting :) Welcome to PSAS Surf Buddy :)

Back