• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Anniversary Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Raffle list and special guest update.

The great folks at Hikari just donated 2 prizes each consisting of 1-3.5oz package of frozen food per month for a year!! Your choice of food. Thanks Hikari!!

Our great rep, Cory, was just in showing us some new pellets and a few other products that are nearing release. Cory is going to be at the sale for most of the day saturday. He will be handing out samples and mixed dry products while answering any questions you all might have. He has seen a lot related to the aquarium industry and is a great source of info. He is the rep for the entire west coast as well as western Canada. He has been all over the world on trips related to the aquarium hobby.

Hikari just added some dry foods to the raffle and Seachem's package showed with 12 Reef Fundamentals packs and some other miscellaneous items.

Thanks Guys!!

Many of our orders have been placed. Just thought I'd give a rundown of the shipments we have coming for the sale. I will of course post the usual packing lists as they become available.

Bali, Phillipines, Hawaii, Flores Island, Red Sea, Florida, Vanuatu, ORA, Local AquaCulture, LA Wholesale, and maybe more!

ORA really stepped up with an incredible raffle donation as well.

1-Canary Blenny
1-Stripe Blenny
2-Orchid Dottyback
2-Indigo Dottyback
10- OraGlo 4oz Pellet Food
1-Blue Voodoo Stag
1-Plum Crazy Acro
1-Pearlberry Acropora
1-Marshall Island Yellow Fuzzy

Thanks ORA!!!!!

Looks good, I will be there for sure :D
Will the raffle drawings be daily, or on Sunday?

Thanks,

-augustus

Looks good, I will be there for sure :D
Will the raffle drawings be daily, or on Sunday?

Thanks,

-augustus

All the raffle drawings will be held at closing Sunday.

Sale Hours Are As Follows-

Saturday November 15th From 8:00AM-6:00PM
Sunday November 16th From 10:00AM-5:00PM

Please come right in and grab a number.

You don't have to be present to win. We will contact all the winners after the drawing.

Just in....

Chris, our Ricordea grower, donated a Neon Purple Rhodactis Mushroom and two small frag discs of Red People Eater Zoanthids for the raffle.

Thanks Chris!!

Coral Frenzy just donated 20 cans of coral food!! We are going to put 10 in the raffle and the first 10 $200 purchases will get one can free.

Thanks Ken!!

Erik at AquaMarines, one of our favorite wholesalers down in LA, just donated 10 issues of Calfo's C The Journal and a couple corals for the raffle! Thanks AquaMarines!!

I'll be there Sunday! So nobody by anything on Saturday. I need a big selection to choose from. ;)

I'll be there Sunday! So nobody by anything on Saturday. I need a big selection to choose from. ;)

Sorry Brett, you will have to do with my left overs;), I have been saving for a month for this sale and plan to be there early Saturday to get a number. Last time I was number 15 hope to get there even earlier this time. The Saturday AM crowd is rather fun. Plenty of time to talk to fellow reefers as you wait for your number to be called!

Looks like at least half the people there are gonna get at least one prize!
Anyone from north seattle area gonna be there for doors opening?

Just a quick reminder...we have had some inquiries about getting the sale prices early due to scheduling conflicts as well as questions about purchasing livestock during the sale and then leaving them at the store marked sold. We cannot accomodate these requests during this two day event. Sale prices are valid only the 15th/16th and your purchases must be taken at the time of purchase. We are trying to be fair to everyone and we hope you understand.

Back