• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Anniversary Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

In the words of LIL John YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you BR!!!! You guys sure know how to host an event!! Thanks for the WM skimmer!

OMG!!! I'm returnofsid's (Michael Hamilton) other half and I can't believe we actually won something cool...LOL. This just gives us another reason to drive back over from Spokane to pick up our stuff...LOL. Even though if we did drive over it could be awhile before we were able to do it. We'll see how that goes though. Madison and I put all the tickets in the buckets and we obviously made some good choices....WOOHOO!!

I also wanted to thank everyone at Barrier Reef for the GREAT customer service and patience. All the staff was fantastic and it was great meeting people from Reef Frontiers in our adventure over the weekend. It was a long one. Thank you again!!!

Last edited:
In the words of LIL John YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you BR!!!! You guys sure know how to host an event!! Thanks for the WM skimmer!

Nice score, Congrats to ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoooooHoooooo!!!! WOW...OMG....Thanks....and ummm....WOW!!!!!

Michael Hamilton

Way to go you GUYZ!!! Good scores!!! Great to meet you over the weekend Michael, hopefully we'll have more time to chat in the future man. I didn't get to say Hi to Angie or Madison either. Next time huh.

All the Best
Greg P
artguy1

Thanks for the congrats fellow reefers!! Jayson that is right, now I don't have to decide what skimmer to buy:D. Thanks again to BR for having a great event and thanks to Jon Warner for donating the skimmer!!

Thanx for all my goodies, put some of them to use already. You guys rock. Look forward to my new fishes when they come in. Thanx again guys to the best store in the NW.

Back