• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Anniversary Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thanks guys, and congrats to every one else :D and even if you didn't win the raffle, the prices were raffle worthy.

Thanks again, and I should see you again this weekend.

-augustus

Hello Cy,

How are you doing on filling orders?

I'm assuming you are waiting for:

Bucket of Salt- 8 In Stock
Scribbled Rabbit- 2 In Stock
Leopard Wrasse- Was in stock, our notes say you were notified 11/20. They are now all gone. Getting more ASAP but we have been shipped limited quantities compared to what I actually ordered. I'll keep trying. Anyone who would rather have a store credit for the discounted purchase price is more than welcome. Just let us know:)

Thanks!

Raincheck items that are currently in:

Cleaner Wrasse- 1 left
Green Mandarin Goby- Plenty
I/O Salt- 8 buckets
Sailfin Tangs- 4
Yellow Clown Goby- 4
Sm. Cleaner Shrimp- 3
Green Chromis- 20
Scribbled Rabbits- 2
FoxFace Rabbits- 6
Sifter Goby- Lots Over 3 Species
Orange Plates- 4

Currently out of stock:
Spotted Mandarins
Coral Banded Shrimp
Leopard Wrasses

There are not that many rainchecks left but most of you still waiting are doing so for some combination that includes Leopards or Spotted Mandarins. For some reason these have been hard to fill. I will keep ordering them but we will transfer their sale value to another purchase should anyone prefer.

Thanks,
Cy

Thanks guys:D

We have a great shipment coming wednesday that we are hoping has enough Leaopards and Spotted Mandarins to fill everybodies orders. I'll keep evryone posted.

Also, there should be 3 Borbonius Anthias (Blotched Anthias) in the shipment. Anyone interested please let us know.

Back