2008 Fish Calendar

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

NC2WA

I am looking for a 2008 Marine calendar for my office. I had one for 2007 that had emperor and french angelfishes, grammas, golden butterflyfish, etc.. I am looking for something similiar for 2008, any ideas where I can get one locally or on the Internet??

Thanks
Kirk

I am looking for a 2008 Marine calendar for my office. I had one for 2007 that had emperor and french angelfishes, grammas, golden butterflyfish, etc.. I am looking for something similiar for 2008, any ideas where I can get one locally or on the Internet??

Thanks
Kirk

I haven't seen one, but I have been looking. One thing you can do, if you have decent digital images, is get a calendar made at costco. Its not very expensive, and you can customize your own pictures. You can do it online, and pick upat the store. They are supposed to be very well made.

Blue Sierra can get a 2008 Marine Calendar if you have not gotten one? I have gotten them in years past.

The Shark Reef was giving them away last year. Haven't been there this year to see if they have them.

I wish Blazer would do a fish calendar!!!!!! I'd buy one for 16.99. Or a bit more if it would support Reef Frontiers.

I picked one up in Cannon Beach, OR last summer. Know that doesn't help any Kirk, I can see if there is a website anywhere on it when I get home.

krisfal,
SharkReef does have a calendar as I have one but it is in my kitchen.

Seth, I had no idea that costco makes calendar. What a great idea. I use them to get enlargement of my digital photos of the kids and they do great work. They used Fiji paper which guarantees no yellowing of the photo for 10 yrs.

Sierra, does the store keep them in stock, or is it a special order. I would like to see what type of pics are including in the calendar before I buy.

thanks for all the replies.
Kirk

In the Tacoma mall there is a Calendar only store. They have plenty of different ones. Check one of the malls closer to you, I think its a chain type store.

Don

I went to Bellevue Square Mall yesterday, Calendar Shop is the store I bought my 2007 calendar, but they are seasonal and didn't have any marine calendars.

:(

Don,

Thanks, but I created my own calendar from Costco (actually snapfish creates it). With shipping it costs 14.95. The best part about it is I created with the pics I liked. :D

This is a great idea for any type of gifts (Xmas, birthday, etc..). I think I may create one of my kids for my parents who live in Florida and don't get to see their grandkids as much as they would like to.

Kirk

Don,

Thanks, but I created my own calendar from Costco (actually snapfish creates it). With shipping it costs 14.95. The best part about it is I created with the pics I liked. :D

This is a great idea for any type of gifts (Xmas, birthday, etc..). I think I may create one of my kids for my parents who live in Florida and don't get to see their grandkids as much as they would like to.

Kirk

Let me know how it turns out. It was funny that you posted this yesterday, because I had just finished taking a bunch of pics, and had gone to costco's site to see if they do calendars, and for how much. Then I saw your post, and had to mention costco. I don't quite have enough great shots, but close. I'm curious about the quality of the calendar.

Back