• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 3rd Anniversary Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am definitely going to be making my way across the mountains for this sale. I will also be able to stop by again on the morning of Sunday the 18th, but I'm pretty sure I will have to leave early on Sunday to visit some other people on my way back to Pullman.

I saw that you don't have to be present to win a raffle item, but how is that going to work? Are there any special things you can do for out of town customers? (i.e., I buy a fish on Saturday but pick it up from you guys on Sunday?). Thank you so much for having this major event, I'm sure it will be a lot of fun!

Glad you can make it! With raffle items, winners from out of the area can pick their prizes up at a later time or pay the shipping to have it sent to them. Purchases are a different story. During the sale this place is a madhouse. Purchases must be taken at the time they are paid for. We cannot hold anything, paid for or not. Its too hard to keep track of whats on hold and other customers get disappointed when they see something they want but its on hold. We had issues with this when we allowed holds during our first sale. Here is a possible solution. You could come purchase items right at closing saturday and leave them overnight.We would bag them up sunday morning before we open so that they are out of our systems and don't have to be worked around. Our fish are packed in oxygen and we have styros and heat packs available on request. They can easily last 24 hours in their bags. Corals are good for roughly 48 hours. Hope this helps and thanks for understanding.

With doorbuster items you can just buy a raincheck and pick your items up at a later date. We just won't be holding them for you during the sale.

Cy, speaking of picking up won raffle items, if we were to stick around Sunday, would we be able to pick up any possible won items near closing time, and then head back home?

Angie's trying to talk me into us staying the entire weekend, instead of coming home Saturday. Would have to figure out something to do with any livestock purchased Saturday.... Still working on that one.

Then again, there is the chance we won't be allowed in the drawings this year...after last year's winnings!!

You know you're allowed in the raffle;) Just try not to win every last item:p

We draw the winners at closing Sunday, right after we have the last customer helped. Anyone is welcome to stick around and enjoy the fun. If you are present and win you can take your prize...or in your case...prizes...as long as your luck holds:D

Give me crap if you must. I'll be taking a number and standing in line just like everyone else.

It seems every year, the doors are supposed to open at nine. I show up at ten after and am over a half hour late. Oh well, Its like a big family reunion standing there waiting your turn. Who ever thought a fish store sale could be so much fin..

Coral Order Confirmed For Day 2 Of The Sale!!

We are going to be bringing in corals from Zesty Reef for both Saturday and Sunday. We're hoping that Sunday's Hand-Picked order will have 20 single head Acans amongst other things. It might be worth it to come back and check out the new corals. Can't beat Acan frags at $19.99 minus 30%!!​

Do you know if you will have any tiny blue tangs as well? Yellow is nice too though...

Coral Order Confirmed For Day 2 Of The Sale!!

We are going to be bringing in corals from Zesty Reef for both Saturday and Sunday. We're hoping that Sunday's Hand-Picked order will have 20 single head Acans amongst other things. It might be worth it to come back and check out the new corals. Can't beat Acan frags at $19.99 minus 30%!!​

Ooooohhh... That might give me a chance to start rebuilding my acan collection.

-Two Shipments Now Confirmed For Day 2 Of The Sale-

The number one question we get asked is will there be new livestock for Sunday. The answer this year....YES!! We will be receiving a Zesty Reef coral shipment and a mixed shipment from LA Wholesale. These items will be put out Saturday after closing and will be available Sunday morning. For those of you who can't make it Saturday we have you covered. Also, folks may want to come back for day two just in case we get something else you'd like to get 30% off on. You can also get another raffle ticket free if you come both days:D Finally, check back in the thread Saturday evening for another surprise announcement regarding Sunday! Whoo...this sale is going to be our best yet:D

-Specials For Our Internet Customers-
These discounts/prices will go up on the site Friday morning and run through Sunday night. We will do our best to ship ASAP but with so much merchandise leaving the store during our sale we may need some time to re-stock.

Vertex Protein Skimmers 20% Off
Vertex Refractometer $39.99
ORA Corals 20% Off
Elos Consumable Products 25% Off
Radium 20K SE 250/400W Halides $69.99 each
Milwaukee CO2 Regulator $99.99
Hydor Koralia Nano-K4 30% Off

Link to our merchandise section-
http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/productCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=12

I'll post links to each area directly when the specials go active!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back