• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 3rd Anniversary Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the journey, bought a new pickup on the way. It was my first time there and a very nice shop, I will be back. I got a cool fish "emerald blennie" and a Cyanaria

how many raffle tickets are left for the The Deep Sea Aquatics Neo Nano 30 Gallon Aquarium and is it too late to buy them online?

Tons left. You can buy them online right up until 5pm PST. I will process all online tickets right before we draw at 5pm. I haven't counted but I think we've sold about 30 tickets. Amazing odds for anyone who gets in.

hey skinz....keep us posted on the "emerald blenny"...i'm keen to know what its habits are. with the ramp up this week to the sale i didn't have a chance to look 'em up to see EXACTLY what "he" was(which is a huge pet-peeve of mine). he seemed awfully cool "walking" along with his pectoral fins.

P.S. anyone know where i can get some boat bumpers cheap???? imma gonna need 'em if we get anywhere near as busy as we were today:eek:.

one last note:

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! as crazy (mentally and physically) as it gets during (and the weeks leading to) the sale, its nice see all you guys support our efforts on trying to make the best store around........................................................................................................................................................................................................okay......okay, finally........SEE YA ALL TOMORROW:.....right???:D

Last edited:
Glad my son and I were first in line. It was worth the wait when the rains came down hard and then the doors opened. Good father son time. Great salel. I got so excited about my new fish I left without putting my winning raffles in. So I will be back again on sunday. I had a forty dollar budget today. I hit that plus a couple hundred. Thats what budgets are for. lol. Thanks again........Jim

Great Sale as always!!! Thank you to the Great Staff that helped us and for all the great sales!!!!

We got there early enough and braved the hard rain and we're gonna be back again tomorrow. Our 4 year old Madison was with us this morning and she was such a trooper for getting up early and going and standing in the rain and getting soaking wet.....I don't think she's really looking forward to tomorrow again though...LOL.
She was super excited to put the tickets in the buckets like last year......LOL.

Great sale! Had to walk out of there with zoas, and it's really nice in my tank. Cy, I'm coming back on Sunday for the deepwater zoas in the Elos tank.

Great sale! Had to walk out of there with zoas, and it's really nice in my tank. Cy, I'm coming back on Sunday for the deepwater zoas in the Elos tank.

I see the "12 Step Zoa Program" you are on isn't working so well:D J/K...I know...those new deepwaters are nice. We received 5 more assorted zoa rocks saturday night that I may have failed to post on my list.

I see the "12 Step Zoa Program" you are on isn't working so well:D J/K...I know...those new deepwaters are nice. We received 5 more assorted zoa rocks saturday night that I may have failed to post on my list.

My husband thought it would slow down my zoas addiction, but I'm beyond help. Woohoo!! More zoas for Sunday.

thanks cy and the staff:)wow that was a lot of people!!!and thanks for the guy on the brightwell products who answered all my question cant beat the 2 get 1 free:D,,was really just planning on buying those but then when i saw the pink yuma i have to have it...good thing ricky( thanks reef18er :p) gave me his ticket made everything way easier:D
pretty yuma:)im convincing my husband to comeback for round 2 tomorrow:oops::D

Hey Cy, you guys still have any of the small croceas (I believe three were in the neo tank)?

Coming back in today for one, or a raincheck I guess if they've been sold!

Amazing amount of great sale items.

How many people can get into the store when it's raining outside?

Alot.:)

SALE!!

Thanks for the sale guys (both days LOL) as always everyone was a great help and as fast as they could be considering the mob of people. :D
It was worth the stand in the rain!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back