240gals ,,kaboom 3am

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

OMG - how did I miss this thread??? Dang - I'm sorry to read what happened, but I'm glad to see you have your new tank up and running. Look forward to updated pics as they come!

I can't believe I missed this thread either... wow. I'm sorry this had to happen Dang. The new tank looks really nice. Good luck with this one!

this what i am waiting for,,,this frag in my new tank for 3 weeks and this what is look like and already start to encrushed:) :)my clam are happy too,,yeah,,time to start to load it up ,,water quality neary perfected,,ca reactor had been ran for 2 week..4 tunze are moving water very well

Last edited:
thanks Elmo,,,i gonna load 2 big colonys from the restaurant tank to night.+50 gals water change from my old tank.

Last edited:
the big colony in the middle and icy blue colony right under oregon tort on the far left of the restaurant's tank.

Last edited:
Nice blue acro.. Wished I could have seen the complete setup at the resturant. You'll have to have the PSAS over once you're all complete to see the new setup.

holy s!, can we say insurence?

flood damage? at this poing i wounder if we should start makeing tanks outta steal.

Back